Located in Central Square, the Citywide Senior Center serves as a one-stop multi-service center for seniors living in Cambridge and its surrounding area. Windsor House, an adult daycare facility, is also housed in the Senior Center.
Among the Senior Center’s programs and services are:
- Breakfast and lunch, 6 days a week
- Senior Food Pantry
- ESL and Computer Classes
- Tai Chi, Yoga, Strength Training, Dance Aerobics, Line Dancing
- Ethnic and cultural programs for Asian, African-American, Haitian, Latino and the Russian seniors
- Trips in and around New England
- Arts and crafts classes
- Health and wellness lectures
- Special events
How You Can Help:
Volunteers are always needed. For information, call (617) 349-6060.
Located at: 806 Mass Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138