The AIDS Action Committee seeks to transform the way AIDS services are delivered in the Greater Boston area. We currently focus on on providing a seamless service delivery model to clients and stabilizing the delivery of programs even given the difficult financial times. The long-term vision for the new organization is to create more collaboration among providers and social justice organizations serving people with HIV/AIDS to ensure better health outcomes for clients and to reduce the spread of new infections.
AIDS Action is always seeking enthusiastic individuals and groups to carry out our mission through volunteerism. If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Get “front desk” experience greeting clients as they come through our doors.
- Sort and stock donated items at one of our Boomerangs resale stores.
- Become a monthly donor. A small, monthly donation of $10 becomes a $120 annual gift. Give just $25 a month to join our Circle of Friends.
- Arm yourself with information about public policy issues that matter in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Take action.
- Start an AIDS Walk Boston & 5K Run fundraising team. Share your commitment to the fight against HIV/AIDS while raising critical funds by reaching out to family and friends. It’s fun!
- Looking to make some new friends? Join one of our outreach teams – groups of volunteers who do important face-to-face prevention work – handing out safer sex kits in bars and clubs and other places people gather.
AIDS Action Committee
359 Green Street, Cambridge, MA 02139